The Oregon-Davis School Corporation will have a scheduled eLearning day on Thursday, October 19, 2017. Lessons and expectations for the eLearning day will be provided to the students before the end of the day on Wednesday, October 18, 2017. Oregon-Davis School Corporation will not be in session on Friday, October 20, 2017 and October 23, 2017.
Author Archives: Jesiah Clemons
Above is our Student Resource Officer (SRO) Mr. John Kohles. Mr. Kohles is pictured with a Town of Hamlet law enforcement vehicle which will be on our campus each day.
The Oregon-Davis School Corporation has created a partnership with the Health Centers and the Indiana Rural Health Association (IRHA) that is a blessing for our students! Our corporation received a grant from the IRHA that has allowed us to implement and maintain a telehealth clinic at no cost to the corporation. The telehealth clinic is located at our elementary school and is available to all Oregon-Davis School Corporation students.
What is telehealth?
- Telehealth utilizes telecommunication technology that allows a student to be seen by a healthcare provider without leaving school.
- Telehealth clinic visits are conducted at the Elementary School in a private room.
- An on-site medical assistant utilizes special equipment to virtually connect with a licensed healthcare provider.
- The healthcare provider sees a live feed of what the on-site medical assistant is examining (ears, eyes, throat, skin) as well as listening to (heart, lungs).
- A parent or guardian’s insurance will be billed for services provided in the clinic. If a parent or guardian does not have insurance, services provided will be provided on a sliding-scale based on the household income.
- Attached is a brochure with additional information.
The telehealth clinic is open 7:00 AM – 2:00 PM on days that school is in session. For a student to receive services in the telehealth clinic, a parent consent form must be signed. The enrollment form is attached. Forms are also available at each school, on each school’s facebook page, or on our website.
Dr. Donald E. Harman
Located at the Oregon-Davis Elementary Cafeteria
Oregon-Davis Baseball Summer League sign-ups are almost here!2017 Flyer
Congratulations to Junior Quentin Luse for his 12th place finish at the Regional Skills USA event last weekend. Quentin is in the auto tech vocational program and was competing against other students in the area. We’re proud of his showing, and thank you to Josh Holdred and Scott Manns for preparing Quentin and the other competitors! Nice Job!
We are BOBCATS: Bringing Our Best Character, Attitude, Teamwork, and Scholarship!
Congratulations to the OD Marching Band for their First Place recognition at the Falloween Festival Parade last Friday. Great Job Bobcats!
Congratulations to the OD band for their impressive showing at the Yellowstone Trail Festival Parade. We are proud of our Marching Bobcats!