Being on time and having great attendance is extremely important in making the most out of your education. Here are some tips on how to make your time in O-D the best it can be.
- Being on time sets each student up for success
- Helping your child be on time shows them that you care about his/her learning
- Learning begins when the bell rings
- Your child could miss out on important information even if they are five to ten minutes late
- English and Math are usually taught in the morning
- Being on time helps keep your child from falling behind
- Bring on time is an important life lesson